As the 86th Legislative Session lunges towards the May 27 deadline, TRA's legislative priorities are making headway. Our latest TRA News Now includes are mid-April updates. A current list may also be found on our advocacy page.
Our top five legislative priorities include:
- BBQ Bill (2.0) - HB 2223 (Rep. Frullo), SB 851 (Sen. Perry)
- Oyster Farming - HB 1300 (Rep. Hunter), SB 682 (Sen. Kolkhorst)
- Alcohol Delivery - HB 2152 (Rep. Kuempel), SB 1919 (Sen. Alvarado)
- Consistent Employment Regulations - HB 1654 (Rep. Goldman), SB 2485, 2486, 2487, 2488 (Sen. Creighton)
- TABC Wet/Dry Certification - HB 1443 (Rep. Thompson), SB 699 (Sen. Hall)